12 a 16 de septiembre de 2002, | Munich, Alemania
Acoplásticos aliado de la GCAVP te invita a participar en este evento presencial.
Para obtener 20 % de descuento en la participación por favor registrar en el siguiente vínculo AQUÍ e ingresar el siguiente código APLASTICOSVIP.
Sobre el evento:
Agenda | Speakers | Workshops
The world is recovering from the pandemic, but chemical markets remain in a state of turbulence as supply chain issues, high energy prices, escalating inflation, and public demands for sustainability create new obstacles to business success.
Not all markets are impacted the same. The complexity of chemical markets makes it challenging for industry stakeholders to forecast future business growth and chart the best course for profitability. Join hundreds of global market participants to Map Your Path for Success in a Turbulent World as our unparalleled slate of speakers share insights and projections for the next five years for these three important chemical markets and their derivatives.
The Global Chlor-alkali, Vinyls & Polyurethanes Conference is your unique opportunity to view these markets as integrated value chains with commentary by leading industry experts.
Our robust lineup of speakers will address key questions including:
- What are the global outlooks for energy, the economy, and petrochemicals?
- How will the drive toward sustainability impact chemicals markets?
- How can businesses mitigate risks amid changing chlor-alkali market dynamics?
- What are the expectations for polyurethanes & key feedstocks?
- How can companies overcome vinyls market challenges and capitalize on opportunities amid high energy prices?
- And more!
Attended by past delegates from over 300 companies, don't miss the opportunity to network with experts and peers in-person in numerous networking functions including an offsite experience and cocktail reception this year.